Discover the medieval essence of Vitoria and immerse yourself in the art of wine in La Rioja, one of the richest and most praised Spanish wine regions
Departure from Bilbao at 8:40 am, we will head directly to Vitoria via highway. The route shows the mountainous landscapes until reaching the plateau with its forests of oak and beech.
In Vitoria we will enjoy a panoramic tour of the city including all the most recent areas. Then we stop at the old town for a walking visit.
From here, we continue the route through different towns of Araba until we finally pass Labastida and we arrive in Laguardia, a famous historical and monumental charming village of Rioja Alavesa with magnificent wineries. We will enjoy the medieval streets, the lordly houses and the two fortified churches.
Free time for lunch in one of its typical restaurants; our guide will provide suggestions and possibilities of restaurants. Included a guided visit to a traditional winery including tasting of wines.
* This tour departs from the Hotel Carlton – Plaza Federico Moyúa 2.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Contact for Julià Travel Gray Line Spain: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Please note that the tour ends at the same point of departure.
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00