Feel the magic of the Shrine of Loyola and its spectacular Basilica. Next, you will head towards the coast through Azpeitia to Getaria, a fishing village where you can appreciate its medieval past and its characteristic Gothic art. Finally San Sebastian awaits you and its well-known Playa de la Concha. A tour of sea and mountains that will not leave you indifferent
Departure from Bilbao at 08:40 AM. We will head directly into the heart of Gipuzkoa province, passing by the villages of Eibar, Elgoibar, Azkoitia and Loyola.
At Loyola we will stop for a visit to the Sanctuary of harmonic proportions, raised between XVII & XVIII centuries, including a visit to the spectacular Basilica and the tower-house where Saint Ignatius was born.
We continue the route passing through Azpeitia and out towards the coast at Zumaia, until Getaria. We will visit this beautiful fishing town located in the fertile slopes of the mountain, including the arch of Catrapona a medieval passageway beneath the church of San Salvador (XV century) with a chapel for sailors which is a Gothic gem, its fishing port, its narrow streets and typical bars and restaurants.
Then we continue the trip passing by Zarauz , tourist resort since the nineteenth century.
Once in San Sebastian we will start a full panoramic tour including the views of the beach of la Concha and the great views from above Mount Igeldo. Afterwards we will enjoy a walking tour into the old town.
Free time for lunch. Our guide will provide suggestions and possibilities of restaurants.
Return back to Bilbao to arrive there in the middle of the afternoon.
* This tour departs from the Hotel Carlton – Plaza Federico Moyúa 2.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Contact for Julià Travel Gray Line Spain: 0034 93 317 64 54 / [email protected]
* Please note this tour ends at the same point it started.
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00