Explore San Sebastian and Biarritz and fall in love with this two jewels of the Basque Coast. Visit the lovely town of Hondarribia and get a taste of the real Basque cuisine
We will enjoy a panoramic city tour of the highlights of this famous town including the lighthouse, beaches, old port, casino, Sea Museum, Rocher de la Vierge and Hôtel Du Palais former summer residence of Napoleon.
We continue the route along the coast to arrive in the beautiful village of St. Jean de Luz, where we will visit on foot the most interesting areas with their historic buildings and typical port.
We continue along the coast to reach Hendaye, a village situated at the mouth of river Bidasoa and just opposite to Hondarribia, where we will cross the bay from France to Spain into a small boat. Once in Hondarribia, we will have free time for lunch.
In the afternoon we will continue the route to San Sebastian where we will enjoy a panoramic tour of the most interesting areas, avenues, bridges, Walk of la Concha, etc ... including the views from Mount Igeldo and a walking tour into the typical old town, full of history with its most emblematic buildings as the Church of the Virgen del Coro, Town Hall, Old Port, Aquarium, etc.
* This tour departs from the Hotel Carlton – Plaza Federico Moyúa 2.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Contact for Julià Travel Gray Line Spain: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Please note this tour ends at the same point it started.
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00