San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, whose name means "rock castle" in Basque, is definitely amust during your stay in the Basque Country
San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, whose namemeans "rock castle" in Basque (gaztelu = castle aitz = rock), is definitely amust during your stay in the Basque Country. It is an islet as small as impressive, located on the coast of Bizkaia, only 35 km. far from Bilbao. We offer you the option of visiting this unique place.
Departing from Bilbao at 08: 20am, we will arrive at the viewpoint and start the itinerary with about 2 hours of free time to access if you wish to the hermitage located on the hill. Once up, do not forget to touch the bell of the chapel three times and make a wish!
Once back, we will continue our itinerary towards Bermeo, where we willmake a walking tour through this beautiful fishing village.
Finally, we will go to Gernika, to visit his House of Meetings. Arrival scheduled to Bilbao about 2:30 p.m.
* This tour departs from the Carlton Hotel – Plaza Federico Moyúa 2
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Contact for Julià Travel Gray Line Spain: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Please note this tour ends at the same point it started.
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00