Take a panoramic tour of Vitoria, the capital of the Basque Country. Next, visit the Salinas de Añana to learn about its history and architecture. You will pass through Orduña, Valle de Ayala and Balmaseda, where you will have time to eat. Finally, we will arrive to the coast through Santurtzi and Portugalete to finish visiting the Hanging Bridge of Bizkaia
Departure from Bilbao towards Vitoria. Once we arrive to the Capital city of the Basque country, we will enjoy a guided walking tour through the center to discover the most emblematic corners of the city: the new cathedral, the Basque parliament, the Virgen Blanca square, the town hall, the arches, the square Machete, the church of san Miguel, etc....
Later we follow the route to Salinas de Añana, one of the most surprising corners of the Basque Country. Here, we will enjoy an interesting guided tour to learn the history, architecture, archeology and biodiversity of the salt. We follow the route to Orduña, ancient customs, and start a guided visit to this historical village.
Also, Lunch included at a typical restaurant located in the medieval village of Balmaseda.
After lunch, we follow the route through the Valley of Ayala and the mining area of Bizkaia to reach the coast: Santurtzi and Portugalete. From here we cross the Transporter Bridge of Bizkaia (world heritage by UNESCO) to reach Getxo and then finish back in Bilbao.
* This tour departs from the Carlton Hotel – Plaza Federico Moyúa 2
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Contact for Julià Travel Gray Line Spain: 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note this tour ends at the same point it started.
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00