Enjoy the incredible landscapes of the Basque coast with this 5-hour excursion. You will see the Colgante Bridge in Getxo, the hermitage of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, surrounded by the sea, the fishing village of Bermeo and the Gernika Village. You will not miss the Urdabai Biosphere Reserve along the Mundaka coast or the Casa de Juntas de Guernica: a tour where the nature will be the essential attraction
The tour begins at 08.40h from the center of Bilbao to direct us to the right bank of the river and leave towards the industrial towns of Barakaldo, Sestao and Portugalete. Discover the wilderness, tradition and good gastronomy of the Basque Coast.
Once in Getxo we will reach the famous Hanging Bridge, where we will make a brief stop for those who want to climb it to enjoy its breathtaking views. We will drive past through the imposing Castillo de Butrón of 45 meters high, and Mungia. From this point we will head towards the coast of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, which holds the famous hermitage of the same name on the top of the rock.
Later we will continue on to the characteristic fishing village of Bermeo, where we will stop for a visit. Then up the coast to Mundaka in order to enjoy its beautiful landscape with views to the Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve.
Towards the end of the tour we will follow the trails to reach the emblematic town of Gernika and visit its famous Opera House and Tree Boards. Back to Bilbao and return to your hotel at around 13.40h.
* This tour starts at Hotel Carlton – Plaza Federico Moyúa 2.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour. E-Voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 96 05 / [email protected]
* Please note that the tour ends at the same point of departure.
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00