Taste one of the most prestigious "boutique" cellars of cava, Llopart. Discover their vineyards and enjoy a delicious brunch in Llopart Cellars
You will enjoy an exclusive visit to the oldest and the most spectacular, wine and cava cellar at the Llopart winery. There you will learn more about the production of wine, cava and olive oil. Do not miss this one unique experience.
The personalized visit in the winery will allow you to discover the secrets of wine making, from the grape harvest to your benefit. Continuing with the elaboration of the cava, sparkling wine and finally knowing a bit more about the production of olive oil.
During the Tour you will have the privilege of to explore the private country house of the Llopart family, inherited by Bernardus Leopardi in the XIV Century. We will get into the small cellar in the house basement where, in 1887, the first bottle of Llopart cava was produced. In this charming old winery you will experience a trip to the past with the tasting of their most emblematic and exclusive cava: Original Gran Reserva 1887.
The experience will continue by visiting one of their oldest vineyards: “La vinya de Paulino” with vines that are more than 75 years old. The tour continues to the current facilities where all products of Llopart´s range of cavas is produced nowadays. Once we get to their ExVite tasting room, you will have the chance to enjoy three more tastings: one wine, two olive oils and one of their cava Gran Reserva. These drinks will be served with a brunch of local products including “pa amb tomàquet”, cold meats and cheese.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line office at Carrer de Balmes nº5, Barcelona.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show