Join us on a half day tour and enjoy an exclusive experience. Visit the ancient and most spectacular boutique winery, Llopart. Chosen by Guy Fieri for the filming of his program: Guy Fieri's Spain Adventure!
Sit back and relax on the journey from Barcelona to the Penedès region, 20km from the coast. The sun and the Mediterranean Sea make this a privileged area for vine harvest. The great quality of the wine in the region has awarded it with the Penedès Certificate of Origin.
After a warm welcome and a glass of sparkling wine you will start your visit with an expert of the winery. Learn about organic farming and the elaboration of artisanal wine and sparkling wine. Explore the private country house of the Llopart family, inherited by Bernardus Leopardi. Enjoy an olive oil tasting in the place.
Continue with a visit of both the old and modern areas. Learn how the sparkling wines of this prestigious Catalan cellar are elaborated and age. Travel back in time and see the small basement cellar in the house, where in 1887 the first bottle of Llopart's sparkling wine was created. Next, see one of their oldest vineyards "La vinya de Paulino", which has vines that are more than 75 years old.
See the sparkling wine current production area. Enter their exclusive tasting room - ExVite - and taste one glass of wine and one glass of sparkling wine Gran Reserva. A brunch of local products composed of cold meats, cheese and pa amb tomàquet will be served with the two drinks.
Do not miss the opportunity to visit an authentic and charming winery. Taste wines and sparkling wines of the highest quality!
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line office at Carrer de Balmes nº5, Barcelona.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / [email protected]
* Any person failing to appear at the established time will not be refunded.
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show