Enjoy with us a guided tour of the incredible Park Güell. We will visit every corner of this site. With the explanations of our guides you will learn about the history of its creation and you will discover all the secrets that the park hides!
Located at the upper part of Barcelona with incredible views of the city, we find Park Güell, one of the most emblematic works of the architect Antoni Gaudí. The Park has been declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO in the 1984. The original project was meant to be an urbanization, ordered by the Catalan entrepreneur Eusebi Güell, it was finally inaugurated as a public park in 1926. In this work Gaudí displayed all his creative talent with a naturalistic and organic style with the aim to achieve a perfect integration of architecture and nature.
We will admire how the architect handles one of his favorite techniques, the “trencadís”, omnipresent in all his creations. Be ready to discover all the secrets hidden in this park through the explanations of our guides!
* This tour starts from Gaudí Experience, Larrard Street, 41.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide at the meeting point.
* Please be there at least 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Contact for Julià Travel Gray Line Spain 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show