Did you know Barcelona was once a Roman settlement? That's right, the city got its current name from the Latin word Barcino.
The Romans that once lived in the territory gave it to their settlement, some remains of which are still visible in the Gothic Quarter today. Walk through its medieval cobbled streets and learn about the city history. Listen to your guide as you see some of the most important landmarks of the city center, such as Las Ramblas. See the Cathedral of Barcelona from the exterior and wonder at the impressive monument.
Head towards the Born neighborhood. Admire the exterior of the Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar. The next stop of your tour will be the Picasso Museum. This is the first museum created to honor the painter, when he was still alive. Discover details of the artist life and career. Appreciate the works of the painter and his artistic evolution during the visit.
Once the guided tour finishes, you will be able to stay inside the museum for as long as you wish.
Important information: tour not recommended for children under 3 years old.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office at: La Rambla, 54 and ends at Picasso Museum.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show