Check in at our office in central Barcelona 15 minutes before the departure time of the activity. Board an air-conditioned coach, sit back and relax on the journey to Girona. After a 1-and-a-half-hour drive on the highway, you will arrive to the city.
Learn about the Roman origins of this quaint town and see part of the preserved city walls. Walk the cobbled streets of the historic city center and marvel at the details of its buildings. Discover the myths and legends connected to the city. Do you know why flies played an important part on its history?
You will have about an hour of free time after the guided tour to explore the city at your own leisure and have lunch. Meet your guide back again for a drive to Figueres, where the Dalí Museum is located.
The building that today holds the collection is a reconstruction of the original one. The former was burned down during the Spanish Civil War. Enter the Museum and marvel at the largest collection of the artist artworks. See the evolution of his style through the years and wonder at some of his most important paintings. The Museum is a perfect representation of the artistic and historical value of his works.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer de Balmes nº 5, Barcelona
* Please check-in at the counter at least 15 minutes before the departure time
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
* Any person failing to appear at the established time will not be refunded