Check in at our office in central Barcelona and meet your guide.
Walk along Passeig de Gràcia towards the Casa Batlló. Admire the impressive buildings in the avenue, main residential area of the bourgeoisie during the 19th century. Get to know the history of Barcelona and visit two wonderful monuments.
Casa Batlló: A complete refurbishment of a previous existing construction. Josep Batlló, the owner of the building at the time, was a great businessman of the city textile industry. He was so impressed by Gaudí's preceding works that asked him to lead the project. Although Gaudí was already a relevant architect working on several big projects at the time, accepted the offer. The building is a perfect example of how he got his inspiration from nature. Wonder at the organic shapes and mix of colours and decorations.
Continue to visit Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera.
La Pedrera - Casa Milà: The well-known Milà family hired Gaudí to build them a residential home for recommendation of Josep Batlló. Pere Milà i Camps was a rich businessman who inherited the fortune made by his father from the textile industry. The construction consisted in various flats. From those, the first floor was the house for the Milà family. The rest of the floors were divided into several apartments for renting. Discover why the construction envisioned was delayed several times. Visit the two courtyards and the three last floors (rooftop, attic and one apartment). Enter the temporal exhibition area (depending on the exhibition calendar). At the end of the visit you will be able to remain in the building as long as you wish.
* This tour starts from Julia Travel Office: C/Balmes, 5, Barcelona. This tour ends at Casa Milà "La Pedrera" (Passeig de Gracia, 92, Barcelona).
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 459 39 33 / 0034 93 317 64 54 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
* Any person failing to appear at the established time will not be refunded