Of great international prestige, the Tablao Cordobés is one of the most important and well-known flamenco venues in Spain.
Enjoy the duende (magic and charm) of an authentic flamenco show. Feel the intimacy, warmth and closeness of this ancient culture. Dive into the experience and free your senses in a unique scenic room. The show gathers no more than 180 people around the stage, resembling a Flamenco family party. In this unique setting this type of flamenco is transmitted in a way that cannot be learned in an academy. The humble wicker chairs you will sit on are a reproduction of the ones present in these gatherings. The vaulted architecture of the room, copy of a cave, allows the characteristic natural sound of flamenco, to come across the space clean and vibrant.
The dinner option for the activity consists on a gourmet menu created by the chef Jordi Navarro. Composed of 32 different hot and cold specialities of typical Spanish cuisine.
It is composed of 32 different hot and cold specialities of typical Spanish cuisine. Including famous dishes such as paella, ham, pinchos, tapas and much more. Fulfil all your cravings with 8 desserts from a wide selection of pastries and fruit. Drinks included without limitation (wine, sangria, beer, soft drinks, mineral water and coffee).
* Print your voucher and redeem it directly at Tablao Flamenco Cordobés, La Rambla nº35, Barcelona. E-voucher accepted.
* Please arrive 15 minutes before the opening time.
* Julià Travel Gray Line contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / [email protected]
* Any person failing to appear at the established time will not be refunded.
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show