Discover two of Gaudí’s jewels. Go for a walk in Park Güell and look at its nature and design, and admire Sagrada Família’s rich architecture
As Sagrada Familia is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, following these restrictions:
Sagrada Familia guided tour: The Basilica and Expiatory Temple of la Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. Considered the Gaudi’s masterpiece, despite the construction of the church stared on the 1882 is still unfinished. We will visit its astonishing interior rich in symbolism, and with our guide you will discover how Gaudí got most of his inspiration from nature, considered by the architect the God’s masterpiece. As a result the building is a perfect fusion between architecture and spiritually. At the end of the tour you will be able to visit the museum, where there is an exhibition of drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings us to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Gaudí’s life and career.
Park Güell guided tour: Located at the upper part of Barcelona with incredible views of the city, we find Park Güell, one of the most emblematic works of the architect Antoni Gaudí. The Park has been declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO in the 1984. The original project was meant to be an urbanization, ordered by the catalan entrepreneur Eusebi Güell, it was finally inaugurated as a public park in 1926. In this work Gaudí displayed all his creative talent with a naturalistic and organic style with the aim to achieve a perfect integration of architecture and nature. We will admire how the architect handles one of his favorite techniques, the “trencadís”, omnipresent in all his creations. Be ready to discover all the secrets hidden in this park through the explanations of our guides!
* Sagrada Familia & Park Güell: Departure at 3 pm. Meeting point 15 minutes before departure 2.45 pm at Julia Travel Office at Carrer Sardenya 311. Transportation between Sagrada Familia & Park Güell included. The tour ends at Park Güell
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: 48 hours free of charge. Less than 48 hours or No Show 100%