Enjoy this guided tour of the Basilica and the Expiatory Temple of the Sagrada Familia. Although it is still under construction, it is one of the emblems of Barcelona and attracts millions of visitors every year. We will visit its extremely rich interior in symbolism and thanks to the explanations of our guides, you will discover how Gaudí was inspired by nature, which he considered God's masterpiece
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived. Gaudi, one of the greatest innovators of his time, has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in Barcelona.
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. We will visit the astonishing interior of this church, where vaults reach seventy meters. Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism. We will also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudi´s life and career.
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Carrer Sardenya 311
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: 48 hours free of charge. Less than 48 hours or No Show 100%