The beauty of Sagrada Familia: admire its rich interior and go up the towers to enjoy an astonishing panoramic view of Barcelona. All without waiting
The Basilica and Expiatory Temple of la Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. Considered the Gaudi’s masterpiece, despite the construction of the church stared on the 1882 is still unfinished. We will visit its astonishing interior rich in symbolism, and with our guide you will discover how Gaudí got most of his inspiration from nature, considered by the architect the God’s masterpiece.
As a result the building is a perfect fusion between architecture and spiritually. At the end of the visit the guide will take you to the elevator entrance for climbing to one of the towers. From the top of the tower you will admire by yourself the spectacular panoramic views of Barcelona. In addition, you will be able to visit the museum, where there is an exhibition of drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings us to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Gaudí’s life and career.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer Sardenya 311
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 459 39 33 / 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: 48 hours free of charge. Less than 48 hours or No Show 100%
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00
Go back in time with the magic of Toledo. Discover in detail the essence...From 77.00