Delight yourself by Gaudí’s genius in Sagrada Família: enjoy the rich ornamentation of this masterpiece and without waiting to enter
The Basilica and Expiatory Temple of la Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. Considered the Gaudi’s masterpiece, despite the construction of the church stared on the 1882 is still unfinished. We will visit its astonishing interior rich in symbolism, and with our guide you will discover how Gaudí got most of his inspiration from nature, considered by the architect the God’s masterpiece.
As a result the building is a perfect fusion between architecture and spiritually. At the end of the tour you will be able to visit the museum, where there is an exhibition of drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings up to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Gaudí’s life and career.
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Carrer Sardenya 311
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: 48 hours free of charge. Less than 48 hours or No Show 100%