Visit the most important landmark in the city of Barcelona. Admire Gaudi’s mastery and make sure not to miss out on the rich symbolism of his works. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the hand of your local guide. Discover how nature influenced and inspired Gaudí on his planning. Find out why Sagrada Familia is a must-see landmark in Barcelona!
- Sagrada Familia is a unique work for its high and decorated towers and its geometrical shape, a loved masterpiece by its visitors.
- The spectacular columns of Sagrada Familia’s inside remind of trees that split their branches into the vault.
- The stained glass windows allow the sunlight to shine inside the temple, light that create magic and vivid colour-scheme.
- Monolingual or Bilingual Official guide.
- Radio guide system.
- Entrance fee and guided visit to Sagrada Familia.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Other services not specified.
- Most of the departures of this tour are bilingual and will be in the selected language and a second language.
- Important information to parents/guardians: Sagrada Familia does not provide radio guide systems to minors under 10 years (those included). Your guide will provide you with the needed devices for you all to enjoy a guided tour.
- Please note: Radio guide system is offered to groups of more than 9 people.
- Due to security checks held by Sagrada Familia, waiting times to access the venue may be longer on some days. No refunds will be provided.
- Any person failing to appear at the established time will not be refunded.
- The site is a Catholic church; a dress code is required to enter to the venue.
- Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Visitors cannot enter barefoot. No flip flops permitted.
- No hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.
- No see-through clothing permitted.
- Access with plunging necklines, exposed backs or bellies is not permitted.