Join us in this unforgettable experience. Leave our office in central Barcelona on an air-conditioned coach towards Vic. Sit back and relax on the journey to this quaint town.
On arrival to Vic, you will enjoy an exclusive visit to the City Hall. Come out the main balcony, from where you will have a panoramic view of the main square and, on Tuesdays, of the traditional market. The market is one of the main attractions in the city as it welcomes people from the surrounding villages and tourists alike. Visit a local charcuterie, where you will taste typical cold meats. Take part in a workshop to learn how to elaborate your own Catalan sausage (butifarra). On Fridays, instead of the market you will visit the Episcopal Museum of Vic. Then, visit Vic’s Cathedral before heading to the countryside village of Rupit.
Enjoy the journey to Rupit and marvel at the picturesque landscapes. If you have included the option to your reservation, it is now time to enjoy a typical Catalan lunch. Those who have not included the lunch option will have one hour of free time for lunch.
Meet your guide again for a walking tour through the cobbled streets of this lovely village. Take advantage of the free time you will have after the tour to explore the peaceful atmosphere the place has to offer.
This is an excellent tour for photography lovers, Rupit has fantastic landscapes to capture.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer de Balmes nº 5, Barcelona
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Contact for Julià Travel Gray Line Spain 0034 93 317 64 54 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show