Come and enjoy a full day tour to the Costa Brava. See a unique rocky, rugged coastline and explore the natural wonders of the area. Visit Lloret and Tossa de Mar, two of the southernmost villages in Costa Brava. Experience how they complement each other and get a complete view of the region.
Sit back and relax on the journey to Lloret de Mar, the main tourist village of Costa Brava. Experience the hustle and bustle of its streets and stroll around the village at your own pace. Find plenty of shops to suit all preferences, from the latest brands to the typical beach bazaar. Admire architectural jewels of great value, such as the modernist style Church of Saint Roma. Walk along its promenade and enjoy great views of the beach. Meet your guide back again and board the boat DOFIJETS, which will take us to the nearby village of Tossa de Mar. Enjoy the unique and characteristic landscape of Costa Brava during the sailing trip. An extension of huge cliffs shaped in fanciful forms over the centuries by the strength of sea and wind.
Arrive into Tossa de Mar at around 12:00pm. Admire the harmony between its spectacular landscape and the vegetation from the sea. Built in the first part of the XII century, it has been object of several refurbishments that gave it its current structure. Today, it is the last existing example of a medieval fortress in the Catalan coast. Feel the traditional fishing atmosphere at the neighborhood of Sa Roqueta, outside the city walls.
On arrival to Tossa de Mar, follow your guide on a walking tour from the beach to the lighthouse of the town. Appreciate the stunning views of the coastline. Descend towards the fishing district walking along the narrow streets and houses of the Old Town. From there on, you will have free time to have lunch. Without a doubt, this village has the greatest gastronomic offer from all Costa Brava. Meet your guide back again for the return to Barcelona, where you will arrive at around 4:30pm.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer de Balmes nº 5, Barcelona
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show.
* Any person failing to appear at the established time will not be refunded