Check in for the activity at least 15 minutes before the departure time at Casa Vicens. Meet your guide for the tour.
The house built between 1883 and 1888 was once located in an independent town from Barcelona. However, during the industrial revolution the city expanded and the walls were demolished. As a result, the original city united to surrounding villages. Today, the house is located on the Gracia neighborhood.
The landmark opens its doors earlier only for us. Enjoy an early guided visit and avoid the crowds. Casa Vicens was Gaudí’s first important project. Thus, you will be able to see huge differences with his most well-known works. Rooms with oriental details and Mudejar style dominate the site. Nonetheless, the artistic quality of the building does not fall far from his other works. It is the eight building listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in Barcelona. Board an air-conditioned coach for a short drive to Park Güell.
As one of the most important works by Antoni Gaudí, the park is set in a unique area with amazing views over the city. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984, discover how the original project of Gaudí changed to build the current public park. Walk around the Monumental area of the park following your guide. Wander at Gaudí’s mastery and see how he created a naturalistic and organic style, achieving a perfect fusion between architecture and nature.
* This tour starts from Casa Vicens, Carrer de les Carolines, 20, Barcelona and ends at Park Güell
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show