Discover the true essence of the FC Barcelona. Visit the museum and learn about the history of the club. Understand the values that make Barça “More than a club”. Explore all the different parts; the museum, the press room, the stand, the field, the changing room, the mixed zone and the Players Tunnel into the pitch level. Sit in the first team bench and feel like a true Barça player!
* It is MANDATORY to collect the tickets at Julia Travel office: The office is located in Carrer de Balmes, 5, 08007 Barcelona. Telephone number: ( 34) 93 317 64 54. Opening hours: from Monday to Sunday from 8.30 am to 8 pm. The office is closed on December the 25th and January 1st. Please ask for opening hours on December the 26th, December 31st,
* IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If the customers goes directly to Camp Nou without first picking up the tickets from the office, they will not be allowed to attend the tour.
* E-voucher is accepted at the office.
* You must provide an identity document (ID Card, Passport or driving license) when exchanging your voucher for the entrance tickets at Julià Travel Gray Line.
* Contact for Julià Travel Gray Line Spain 0034 93 317 64 54 / [email protected]
* The time of the flexible entry will be from 1.30 p.m., remaining unable to access before that hour in the following periods:
- Summer: July 1 to August 31 (both days included)
- Easter: from April 4 to 12 (both days included)
- Christmas: from December 21 to January 5 (both days included)
* Outside these dates the Open Date ticket can be used as usual, being the access allowed from 10:00 to 18:30.
* In the periods of high season the flexible entrance will only be valid during afternoon hours - from 1:30 p.m.
* Please check the timetable before going to the stadium.
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show