Discover with this half day tour the most important Modernist works in Barcelona. The tour starts with a guided visit inside the amazing Sagrada Familia, next, we will drive to Park Güell, where we will enjoy a guided visit exploring all its nooks. Finally, we will go to Passeig de Gràcia to do a guided visit on the surroundings of Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived. This Half-day excursion will take you through his body of work.
The first part of the visit consists in a guided visit outside and inside the Basilica and Expiatory Temple of la Sagrada Familia, where we will discover its history and the symbolism hidden behind its ornamentation. Back to the bus, we will access to the upper part of Barcelona, where Park Güell is located with an incredible panoramic views of the city. The Park is one of the most emblematic works of Gaudí because he displayed all his creative talent with a naturalistic and organic style. The park has been declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO. We will finish de tour with a nice walk through one of the most important streets in Barcelona, Passeig de Gràcia, where apart from prestigious brand shops we can find some buildings in modernist style, among them Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló. The tour will end up in front la Casa Batlló, only ten minutes walking distance from Catalunya Square.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer Sardenya 311. This tour ends at Casa Batlló - Passeig de Gràcia, 43.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Let yourself be enchanted by the spirituality of Montserrat, the magic...From 55.00