Taste wine and cava in a unique day in which you will learn their elaboration methods visiting three well-known wine cellars from Catalonia
Day tour that will take you to three wine cellars of the Penedés area, during this visit you will learn about the elaboration of wine and cava (Catalan sparkling wine), and have the opportunity to taste the different wines and the cava.
Catalunya is one of Spain’s most prominent wine producing areas, boasting eleven appellations of origin. Vines have been growing in Catalonia for more than 2,000 years. Today Catalonia is Spain’s biggest producer of wine with appellation of origin, with a production rate of 380 million bottles per year, including cava, which accounts for half of this production.
Itinerary: Barcelona - Bodegues Jean Leon (winery) - Bodegues Torres (winery) - Caves Freixenet (winery) - Barcelona.
The tour includes: Guided visit and tasting of 2 wines at Jean Leon winery. Guided visit and tasting of 3 wines and 3 cheeses in the Torres winery. Guided visit and tasting of 2 sparkling wines and appetizer in the Cavas Freixenet winery.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer de Balmes nº 5, Barcelona
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Let yourself be enchanted by the spirituality of Montserrat, the magic...From 55.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00