The best of Gaudí: Sagrada Família, Park Güell, Casa Batlló and La Pedrera. Visit the essential works of this brilliant architect
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived. Gaudi, one of the greatest innovators of his time, left behind numerous treasures in Barcelona for the discerning tourist to discover.
This Artistic Tour of Barcelona starts at Julià Travel Office in Balmes Street, number 5. From there we will take you to the Sagrada Familia Basilica, Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece, which is Barcelona's most famous landmark. The guide will take you on a walking tour of the exterior of the Basilica to admire the richly and symbolically decorated facades.
Next you will discover Gaudi's fascinating Park Güell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Be careful, it's easy to get lost in the whimsical design of this eccentric but compelling public park with a perfect integration of the architectural elements in nature.
Towards the end of the tour we will immerse ourselves in a walking tour of Passeig de Gràcia where we will admire Gaudi's famous apartment buildings like Casa Mila “La Pedrera”, Casa Batlló and others modernist buildings.
The tour ends near the Casa Batlló at Passeig de Gràcia, 43.
Note: from November 1st to March 31st, Park Güell will be visited before then Sagrada Familia.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer de Balmes, 5 and ends at "La Casa Batlló" at Passeig de Gràcia, 43.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Let yourself be enchanted by the spirituality of Montserrat, the magic...From 55.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00