The best of Gaudí: Sagrada Família, Park Güell, Casa Batlló and La Pedrera. Visit the essential works of this brilliant architect
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived. We take you to visit some of his most important works.
The first part of the visit consists in a walking tour around the exterior of la Sagrada Familia, where we will discover its history and the symbolism hidden behind its ornamentation. Back to the bus, we will access to the upper part of Barcelona, where Park Güell is located with an incredible panoramic views of the city. The Park is one of the most emblematic works of Gaudí because he displayed all his creative talent with a naturalistic and organic style. The park has been declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO. We will finish de tour with a nice walk through one of the most important streets in Barcelona, Passeig de Gràcia, where apart from prestigious brand shops we can find some buildings in modernist style, among them Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló. The tour will end up in front of Casa Batlló, only ten minutes walking distance from Catalunya Square.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer de Balmes, 5 and ends at "La Casa Batlló" at Passeig de Gràcia, 43.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00
Go back in time with the magic of Toledo. Discover in detail the essence...From 77.00